KNSO International AcademyCURRICULUM
The academy offers its students an opportunity to participate in performances including KNSO regular concerts, operas and ballets so as to reinforce their prowess in various orchestra repertoires and musical parts.
One-to-One Mentoring and Masterclass
The academy provides one-to-one mentoring with KNSO members and masterclasses with famous overseas musicians to strengthen competency within the orchestra.
Workshop and Lectures
Students will discover the world of music and musicians’ values through lectures of Korean and foreign musicians, and learn about refinement required to become a professional musician through the workshop on physical and mental training.
International Exchanges and Korean Culture Experiences
Students will be provided occasions to exchange cultures with musicians from different countries and experience Korean culture through museum visits, hands-on experience and learning programs, and traditional performances.
COLORFUL Ver. Symphony
- Sat, July 15, 2022 at 17:00
- Concert Hall, Seoul Arts Center
- Conduct Chi-Yong Chung, Clarinet Han Kim
- F. Schubert Rosamunde Overture
- W. A. Mozart Clarinet Concerto in A Major, K. 622
- F. Mendelssohn Symphony No. 5 in D Major, Op. 107 ‘Reformation’
COLORFUL Ver. Chamber
- Fir, July 8, 2022 at 19:30
- IBK Chamber Hall, Seoul Arts Center
- J. Françaix Wind Quartet for Flute, Clarinet, Oboe and Bassoon
- Arnold Divertimento for Flute, Oboe and Clarinet, Op. 37
- T. Susato Renaissance Dances (arr. John Iveson)
- P. I. Tchaikovsky Serenade for String Orchestra in C Major, Op. 48 (Conductor Samuel Seungwon Lee)
Mental and physical training for music
Written by Wonbin Lim(Reporter of Auditorium)
In last March, the KNSO International Academy inaugurated its first master class of Violinist Guy Braunstein.
The workshop of Mischa Greull’s “Stretching & Mental Training” was also held. Let's meet the program scene where calmness, passion, unfamiliarity and familiarity coexist.